NARG is a registered tax deductible charity
NARG is a registered tax deductible charity and community organisation located in the Southern Tablelands of NSW. NARG hosts a wildlife rescue hotline that is manned 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the general public to report wildlife in need of assistance. Each animal is rescued, assessed and transported to the most appropriately skilled and experienced local carer to manage its immediate needs, future rehabilitation and release. We can only continue to provide these services with the help of our wonderful partners, members and donors (big thanks to all).
Our objects are:
- to provide skilled and well trained care for rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing sick, injured and orphaned native wildlife;
- to rehabilitate and release back into the wild native wildlife in accordance with the framework and licensce conditions as stipulated by New South Wales Parks and Wildlife Service;
- to foster and improve community awareness, education and appreciation of native fauna and its habitats;
- to encourage and support an ongoing high standard of knowledge, care and husbandry techniques through well trained and supported members;
- to work in collaboration with like- minded organisations for the benefit of native wildlife and its habitat.